Patch С for version 18.104.22.1681
Patch C for Kaspersky Internet Security version 22.214.171.1241 was released on June 3, 2021.
In patch C:
- We have improved the Do Not Disturb mode.
- We have fixed several vulnerabilities.
- We have changed the process of downloading application modules.
- We have fixed several application issues.
To install the patch:
- Run the database update for Kaspersky Internet Security. See the Online Help for instructions.
- Restart the computer once the updates are completed.
The patch will be installed. To check if the patch was installed successfully, open the application window and click the Support icon in the lower-left corner. The information about the application version will be available in the window that opens. The version number will have the letter с added.
To complete the patch installation successfully, computer reboot is required. If you don't reboot the computer in seven days after the application receives the patch, the icon on the Windows taskbar will turn red.https://support.kaspersky.com/15595#126.96.36.1991c