Patch F for Kaspersky Internet Security version 220.127.116.118 was released on May 27, 2019.
In Patch F:
- For Windows 10 users: we've improved the compatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security with the 19H1 (RS6) update so that you will not have any issues with our antivirus when the operating system updates.
- We've changed the link to the forum in the Support window to a link to the new Kaspersky Lab Community. You can use it to search for answers to your questions or to ask a question directly.
- We've improved the scanning of MSI files in order to increase your security.
- We've found and closed a vulnerability that allowed a third-party application to use the Kaspersky Internet Security self-defense mechanism.
- For Mozilla Firefox users: previously, Protected Browser would not always be framed in green when opened in Mozilla Firefox. We've fixed this issue.
- Previously, Kaspersky Internet Security would occasionally block the websites https://www.mql5.com and https://gestobrig.com from opening. We've fixed this issue.
- Previously, icons for the URL scanning module would occasionally be duplicated in search results. We've fixed this.
- We've fixed several other small errors that we detected, and that you brought to our attention.