Patch H for Kaspersky Internet Security version 22.214.171.1245 was released on February 4, 2020.
In patch H:
- We've further optimized the use of computer resources.
- We've added limited compatibility with Windows 10 20H1.
- We've added alternative color themes.
- We've added a notification about software that can be used for spying on a user that is installed on a computer.
- We've fixed the vulnerability that allowed skipping the certificate check.
- We've fixed several minor issues, some of which have been detected with the help of our users.
To install the patch:
- Run the database update of Kaspersky Internet Security. For instructions, see this article.
- When the update completes, restart your computer.
To check if the patch was installed successfully, open the application and click Support in the lower-left corner. You will see the full version number of the application with letter h.https://support.kaspersky.com/14378#block0
Firefox プラグインのトースト通知前に再起動要求しろよな orz