Patch G for Kaspersky Internet Security version 188.8.131.525 was released on December 9, 2019.
In Patch G:
- The application now consumes less memory resources of your computer.
- We have simplified the process of installing the application on top of the older version: the screen Previously installed version of the application detected was removed.
- We have fixed several errors:
- Detailed information about the website wouldn't appear after hovering over Kaspersky Protection icon in the search results window.
- Wi-Fi networks wouldn't appear in the Network properties window of the Firewall component. Network type (public, trusted or local) was sometimes determined incorrectly.
- New applications could not be added to the Trusted, Restricted or Untrusted group in the Application Control component.
- The Backup task would stop running if the data prepared for backup included a folder with access denied.
- The Rarely used section would sometimes include applications that were in fact often used.
- Updating the application would sometimes caused earlier events to disappear from the Detailed reports section.
- We have fixed several minor application issues.
To install the patch:
- 1.Run the database update of Kaspersky Internet Security. For instructions, see this article.
- 2.When the update completes, restart your computer.
To check if the patch was installed successfully, open the application and click Support in the lower-left corner. You will see the full version number of the application with letter g.https://support.kaspersky.com/14378#block0
やっと 1台キタ (;´Д｀)