Patch G for Kaspersky Internet Security version 188.8.131.528 was released on July 29, 2019.
Patch G fixes the following issues:
- Kaspersky Internet Security sometimes stopped responding after it was sent to restart or failed to load upon computer restart.
- When working in the background mode, Kaspersky Internet Security could affect the processor performance.
- The System Watcher component blocked the portable version of Puttytray in some cases.
- The TDSSKiller tool sometimes failed to start if Kaspersky Internet Security was running.
- Kaspersky Internet Security sometimes failed to connect to My Kaspersky on ASUS devices.
- Safe Money blocked access to www.alpha.gr in some cases.
We have also fixed a number of minor issues, some of which were discovered by our users.
To install patch G:
- 1.Run the database update for Kaspersky Internet Security. See this article for instructions.
- 2.Once the update is complete, restart the computer.
Patch G will be installed. To make sure that the patch installed successfully, click Support at the bottom of the main application window. In the window that opens, you will see the full application version number with the letter g added to it.https://support.kaspersky.com/13875#block1