Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems 用 Adobe Flash Player のセキュリティ更新プログラム (KB3201860)
MS16-141: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: October 27, 2016
Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-Based Systems 用更新プログラム (KB3199986)
10 バージョン 1607 の Windows 用の更新プログラムのスタック処理: 2016 年 10 月 27 日
x64 ベース システム用 Windows 10 Version 1607 の累積的な更新プログラム (KB3197954)
1607 の 10 の Windows のバージョンの累積的な更新: 2016 年 10 月 27 日
October 27, 2016—KB3197954 (OS Build 14393.351)
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn’t have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.
For more information about the complete list of affected files, see KB3197954.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history