Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 331.65
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved
since versions 331.58. This list is only a subset
of the total number of changes made in this
driver version. The NVIDIA bug nu
mber is provided for reference.
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Fixed Issues
- Firefox browser may crash while running Adobe flash videos. 
- With Windows AERO OFF, application windows are corrupted after rotating pan-scan clone displays. 
- [GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost][Monster HunterFrontier]: There is display corruption when running the game demo. 
- [Notebook]: Hot key switching to LCD+HDMI clone mode may not work. 
- [Optimus]: DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications will not go to full-screen mode after several ALT+TAB switches. 
- [Optimus][Command & Conquer: Generals]: The game crashes when pressing Alt-Tab or minimizing or maximizing the window.
Windows 8.1 Fixed Issues
- [3D Vision]: Games are forced into red/green stereoscopic 3D mode after upgrading the OS to Windows 8.1 
- [Optimus][Command&Conquer: Generals]: The game crashes when pressing Alt-Tab or minimizing or maximi zing the window.